Local tree surgery in and around Oxted and Godstone, Surrey
Welcome to DH Tree Services. Trees are an integral part of nature and our surroundings but without proper care, they can become a nuisance or even a hazard. Our team of highly experienced, specialist and local tree surgeons offer a variety of tree services to domestic and commercial customers in Oxted, Godstone, Tandridge and the wider areas of Surrey.
We are experienced and qualified arborists with a wealth of experience in all aspects of tree surgery. We offer a wide range of services including tree stump removal, hedge trimming, tree felling, crown reductions, tree maintenance and pollarding. Before carrying out any work, we will conduct an individual assessment of the site before recommending which course of action to take.
All our tree surgeons are fully qualified and work is completed to British Standard BS3998. We are ready to deal with your project, however big or small.
We are passionate about trees and the environment and will always work with the beauty and longevity of the natural environment at the forefront of our minds.
Here is a quick summary of our services:
- Tree felling/removals: This service involves the complete removal of a tree. This mostly occurs where the tree is diseased, poses an obstruction or is inhibiting another property.
- Tree stump removal: If you are left with an unsightly or invasive tree stump after a tree has been felled, our tree surgeons can remove it either by using a stump grinding machine or with the use of a herbicide treatment.
- Hedge trimming: This is the maintenance and cutting of hedges to maintain their shape and prevent overgrowth.
- Tree pruning: Our arborists can remove dead or unwanted branches in order to promote healthy and safe growth.
- Crown reduction: This is where excess foliage and branches are removed from the crown of the tree for different reasons, including allowing sunlight to pass through or reducing the impact of the tree on a neighbouring structure.
- Crown lifting: This is where the lower branches of the tree are removed to improve access to traffic or pedestrians and to allow more light to pass through.
- Emergency tree work: If you experience problems with your trees during a storm, or for another reason, our tree surgeons can get to you quickly to solve the issue.
- Seasoned logs: We provide our customers with seasoned logs for their wood burners or wood-burning stoves.
- Garden Clearances: Do you need your garden cleared? Our gardeners can help!